There is so much more to keeping your brain in tip-top shape and lowering your risk for dementia than crossword puzzles, brain games, and Sudoku. Forty-seven million people have dementia worldwide, and that number is projected to double in the next 20 years. However, it doesn’t have to be that way. Significant and just-published studies point us to a compelling conclusion and powerful message: Serious mental decline is not an inevitable part of aging. Your short- and long-term brain health is in your hands, and the risk of dementia can be lowered by 60% if the right actionable steps are taken now.
In this empowering and uplifting session, you will hear from internationally recognized brain health expert, Dr. Marc Milstein, to learn:
- Simple everyday tips that supercharge your memory, productivity, and lower risk for dementia and Alzheimer’s.
- Quick, actionable steps to help you get energy-boosting sleep.
- Which surprising foods boost memory and the one sneaky ingredient in food that can raise the risk of dementia by 50%.
- How to look for the subtle signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia before these issues develop and how to treat them.
- The often-overlooked factors that accelerate the aging of your brain and how to avoid these traps.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp., a broker-dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln affiliates and other fine companies.
The content of this presentation is for informational and educational purposes only.
1Dr. Marc Milstein is not affiliated with Lincoln Financial Advisors.
Date and Time
Thu, Nov 09, 2023
11:00a - 12:00p PST